How to install Grease monkey scripts on Google Chrome 21
Chrome updated its policy to not to install extensions and scripts outside of Google webstore by default. (Gatekeeper, everyone wants to be the police)
Drag and drop the file in chrome://extensions tab to install.
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your computer.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools > Extensions.
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page.
- Review the list of permissions in the dialog that appears. If you would like to proceed, click Install.