Idea Vault: Prj - Dug Me
Idea is to log all our project ideas similar to logging notes in nvALT. This app runs in the background and randomly nag you to split a one line task you had logged earlier to multiple small tasks.
For instance, consider the one line definition of a project is “Apple Ping Fail comic”, one fine day Dug will alert you to split the tasks if possible.
Then you add the task split as
- Search for Steve jobs raging employees or on-stage image
- Search for Ping sign up screen
- Search image of confused people with registration form
Some time later Dug present one of a sub tasks to define no. of minutes required to complete the task. Say you add 15, 5 and 10 respectively. When you are idle on your computer, Dug will give you a random subtasks to take an action.
- Add tasks (projects)
- Add subtasks
- Mark as complete
- Define time required for tasks
- View status (no. of times ignore button clicked against a task and so on)
- Workflowy like tasks editing
- Workflowy | https://workflowy.com
- Plaintasks for Sublime text | https://github.com/aziz/PlainTasks
- Asana - Task management app | asana.com
P.S: I did replace Doug to Dug in post but text in images are hard to replace. So pretend it is intentional :-)